Early identification and intervention is the key to successful integration of students with learning challenges, and produces the best outcomes in terms of academic success, emotional well-being and career growth.
With this in mind, MDA offers support services to schools interested in better integrating students with Dyslexia and other Specific Learning Disability.
- Awareness workshops
- Study Skills for senior students
- Early identification and intervention
- Reading instruction for mainstream teachers
- Screening for dyslexia in English, Hindi and Marathi In-house assessments
- Multi-sensory math for children with Specific Learning Disability
- Setting up learning disability resource rooms