- Become a member of MDA and keep yourself updated on developments in the field of Specific Learning Disability and Special Education in India.
- MDA holds regular talks, workshops and training sessions on a variety of subjects for special interest groups - psychologists and Special Educators, mainstream teachers, therapists and parents. These include training in the use of internationally used programmes such as Orton Gillingham and the Sonday System for teaching reading and spelling, the Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment Programme (FIE), the Strategic Intervention Programme devised by the Kansas University, the PASS Reading Enhancement Programme (PREP). These programmes are conducted by resource persons from all over the country, as well as trainers from institutes across the world.
- Individual members are entitled to a concession in fees to all MDA programmes, on production of their membership cards.
- Institutional members are usually invited to send two nominees at concessional rates to all programmes.
- Members receive advance notice of all programmes by post/courier or email.
To become a member:
Please send in two of your stamp size photographs along with your membership form and payment for the membership card.